|SEQRITE EPS ANTIVIRUS END POINTS|
Endpoint Security (EPS)
With an ever-evolving threat of ransomware, the endpoint security suite offers cutting-edge protection to your network and connected devices. We at Seqrite focus on data security and provide businesses with the right tools to ensure data protection for a secured enterprise. From detection scans to asset management, Seqrite Endpoint Security solutions ensure complete network protection to address cyber threats.
Key Benefits of Endpoint Security Software
- With endpoint threat hunting, discover and neutralize potential threats and proactively help report such vulnerabilities in line with compliance.
- 360-degree data security for businesses of all sizes. Comprehensive endpoint and data protection in one integrated solution.
- Higher scalability and enhanced security for Windows and Mac platforms. Supports Linux-based systems as well.
- Simplified and centralized patch management strategy for higher productivity and robust security.
- Reduced business security risks with enhanced device control features.
- Competitive security enhancements to meet enterprise’s compliance needs.
- Advanced endpoint protection with antivirus, intrusion detection, firewall and more.
- Proactive scanning of installed applications to detect unforeseen vulnerabilities and reduce unauthorized installations.
- Uninterrupted protection against malicious websites, phishing attacks and more.
- Cloud-based access to control dashboard to enforce policies and compliance.
- Detailed insights into every connected endpoint for uniform asset regulation.
Features of Seqrite Endpoint Security
Allows seamless migration of EPS (on-prem) clients, groups, and policies to EPS Cloud.
Endpoint Threat Hunting
Endpoint Threat Hunting (ETH) is an effective way to search for files that match malicious hashes across your endpoints. ETH detects hidden attacks based on the hashes provided by a user and helps hunt them down before they cause any harm to the system.
Advanced Device Control
Websites can be blocked individually or as per categories to limit web access for employees.
The feature uses Seqrite’s behavior-based detection technology to detect and block ransomware threats. As an added layer of protection, it also backs up your data in a secured location to help you restore your files in case of a ransomware attack.
Enforce control over the use of unauthorized applications within the network.
Vigilant monitoring of hardware and software configurations of every endpoint allows administrators to stay in-the-know of any alterations on company systems.
By scanning known vulnerabilities of applications and operating systems, this feature allows users to update necessary security patches.
Centralized patch management solution for all Microsoft application vulnerability patching needs.
Data Loss Prevention
Secures confidential data and prevents the leakage of business secrets to avoid losses. Data-at-rest can also be scanned on endpoints and removable devices.
File Activity Monitor*
Monitors confidential company files and notifies administrators when such files are copied, renamed or deleted.
IDS / IPS Protection
Advanced protection that proactively detects and prevents malicious activity which may exploit application vulnerabilities.
Group Policy Management
Administrators can define user groups based on the hierarchy within the organization and set flexible policies as per situational requirements.
Scans your endpoint inboxes for spam, phishing attacks and unsolicited emails that sneak through network defenses.
Third-party Antivirus Removal
During the EPS client installation, if another antivirus solution is detected its uninstaller will be launched, or it will automatically be uninstalled. The Seqrite EPS installation will not proceed unless the previously installed antivirus is removed from the system.
Endpoint clients can be safeguarded against attacks originating from malicious websites accessed from within the network.
Phishing attacks that originate from malicious codes over the Internet are thwarted before they can enter the network and spread.
Monitors inbound and outbound network traffic. Allow/Disallow applications based on rules.
Clean junk files and delete invalid registry/disk entries within the network for enhanced performance of endpoints.
Multiple Update Managers
Multiple update managers can be deployed to achieve load-balancing and to avoid network congestion caused by a single update manager.
Cloud-based solution that allows enterprises to manage endpoints at all times, even when they are out of the network. Admins can view the latest status, apply policies, redirect clients and maintain compliance.
Email and SMS Notifications
Notifications about critical network events can be preconfigured to reach appropriate parties via email or text messages.
Compare Endpoint Security Products
|Advanced Device Control||✓||✓||✓|
|File Activity Monitor*||✓||✓|
|Data Loss Prevention||ADD-ON||ADD-ON||✓|
|Endpoint Threat Hunting**||ADD-ON||ADD-ON||ADD-ON|
Sales Number : +91 95 8290 7788
Support Number : +91 94 8585 7788
Sales Email : email@example.com
Support Email : firstname.lastname@example.org